Friday, February 20, 2009

mistakes

mistakes...
people make mistkes..
n sumtimes they keep mistakes it again...
sumtimes...
they do not noe...
r we do d same mistakes...
mistakes?
d word must b avoid...
unsecured..
n sumting like dat..
it cant b happen...
if they tink properly...
n do not doing d same mistake
again...
okie?
sum people tink..
wat they tink o do..
is always rite...
neva eva tink bout..
anyting else...
juz tink bout theirself...
theirself...
i repeat it again k...
eq..heloo...
do not repeat it again...
repeat ur mistakes...?
juz listen wat ur heart is saying...
ur heart is always telling d truth..
neva eva telling lies...
but juz u only noe..
no one noe wat is in ur heart...
neva...
juz urself..
really..trust me...
alway keep it ur heart..
coz no one noe...
n foe me...
i'm always keep it in my heart..
n sharing wit my journal..
n my diary....
i'm appy doing like diz...
when i tell it...

No comments: