Saturday, September 5, 2009

happy

'han apsal ko slalu appy je '

i dont knoe why my friends always asking that question to me..actually i have so many problems
problem in myself ..problems with my family..problems with my friends...
and i always have a problems with my ex boyfriend
i know that i always act like i'm a happy person...


We're not always at the top of our life, sometimes we sink to the bottom of it. Like my relationship too, sometimes we're so happy like the world is ours but sometimes we fight over the silliest issue ever. but i'm always keep on trying....i'm always trying to find the rite person for me...
n always keep on trying to forget him..=(

and now i like the freak guys...freak guys who doesnt believe at gurls and love....
actually i like him since we met at uitm arau...

*babe..keep on trying to forget her oke..=)

No comments: