Wednesday, September 30, 2009

my feel like in the air~~~;)

i got his text last morning....says that "do u wan to b my gf "

oh my god..i don't think about it...( blushing)~~~;)

i like him and really really like him..and i will keep on trying to make him so so so happy ~~~;) even thought i know i can't make it~~;(

my life would be happy if i can make him so so so happy and forget his bad history~~~yes yes i swear~~~;)

and i know right now my heart is still still jumping around in myself....

and the first things that i want to do is...i want pick up my miracle!!!!!!!


take it slow

I will keep you waiting,
Until you say something
Baby don’t be hating,
I’m just doing my thing
No no no no,
Can you fill me in

Can I get your number; I will be your shelter
Through the rain and thunder,
break your heart I’ll never
Love,
I’ll promise you forever


Maybe we can take it slow
I can show you what you’ve been waiting for
Maybe we can take it slow
Just let me show you what’s you’ve been waiting for

Sinking in each other,we will be together
Lacing up my finger, saving all my kisses for you
baby..
You’re all that I need and you’ve got me thinking, if



* you're sticking like poster on my wall~~~;p ARIF SYAHIR AHMAD NASARUDDIN