Monday, October 5, 2009

i hate you

i can't hate you...because this is me...i can't hate people and i can't accept people hate me...

i will do my best to make my family , my friends , my special friend or another people accept me back if i do some mistakes.. and i know i always make a mistakes and hurt all my sayang sayang..so so so sorry oke...

saya sangat sangat jahat kerana tak pandai jaga hati orang yang saya sayang dan sayang saya


hate make me so so so sick...is like i got a high fever...i can't eating , facebooking , sleeping , listening my favourite songs and my heart can't breath as usual....T-T

for me...forgive and forget is the best way to make me happy and another people happy too...

life is like a cirlce..what goes around comes around..this is the fated..by hook or crook you must accept!!!...

i don't know...but i can't hate people.....~~~


* thanks babes by being my friends.....~~~;)

No comments: