Sunday, October 11, 2009

nightmare

i got my nightmare last night..erm...it still haunting me...
owh no......i don't want it...yes yes...i don't want it...

my friend said..if you thinking about something before you sleep...it can be your nightmare...
but i don't thinking about it...
i just asking myself..what for they doing the stupid work...:( not thinking about it oke..

don't know why..it can be my nightmare...i keep shout ' stop it! stop it!..i can't stand it anymore..please please stop it..i'm begging u...i hate this'

erm...from now..i believe when my mom said...if your heart can't breath as usual it can haunting you forever.....








*my nightmare..keep haunting me~~~~~

2 comments:

f.a.r.a.h said...

x cakap pon! ko xde lari2 kat aku pon! hahaha

han said...

hahhahaha......xkan la....
ak sepak kang~~~`;p