Saturday, November 14, 2009

kejam dengan diri sendiri

right now that title is my status on my facebook...;))





KEJAM DENGAN DIRI SENDIRI

don't you ever asking..why i always KEJAM on myself......

sometimes you can't think it properly...even your mind know that, your decision is not totally correct...
this is my feeling right now....totally lost...;0



actually i have so so so so many words to make a senteces....but i don't want to make my life become so so so disaster..so i will be keep it by myself...;p





*tired by being an actress without a director......;))

4 comments:

f.a.r.a.h said...

u're d actress, and The Almighty is d director. ;)

h.a.n said...

yes yes..i know it..;))

i just accept the fated that HIM give to me.

hopefully everyting will be oke..

maybe this is my UJIAN kan?

f.a.r.a.h said...

yup babe! have faith in our life! ;)

nway, ko x tgk muke aku td. sguh bulat! tnye ira. hahaha

h.a.n said...

kamu potong rambut eq babe?
sungguh bulat?
tak saba tak saba