Sunday, December 27, 2009

hetextme

he text me " hei..hate me now "
and i was shouting at arloon 'sayannggggggggggggggg tengok die text han "
i didn't reply his text because i'm quite busy membluetoothkan my picture at rocktheworld9

and he text me again.."if you hate me...good"...and for this message...i was replying...
"confuse...pelik "...then he reply "apa yang pelik?"..and i replying with " asking me that question"


so so pelik oke....tiba tiba bole text saya macam tu...






"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes."

page 133 "a walk to remember "

(credit to kamal zahid..he gave me that novel by pdf....saketmatabace oke)








*kenape eq die asking question macam tu?bole tak nak tau?

6 comments:

Rara said...

act,he want to know,either u really hate him or not..i guess..:)

h.a.n said...

really?
ermmmmmmm...
i cant hate him..
and anyone .....

f.a.r.a.h said...

haih.

hans said...

xfaham

h.a.n said...

farah :
ermmmmmmmm
pelik kan?

h.a.n said...

hans : pe yag tak paham?
i tulis broken english jew kot ;)