Sunday, February 14, 2010

i am me once more

don't know why..i always keep on doing the same mistakes....
i just need to say S O O O O R Y to everyone...:(

i'm not born to be so heartless!!!..i just can be me...i can't be someone else....
i know...i'm so so so so complicated....

i need my usual life back...but it's just like i'm picking up the miracle off the sidewalk...

i need my M I R A C L E !!! aiyark...!!!

maybe this is not me...i can't act like i'm so strong...what happen at outside...it doesnt mean i'm oke in inside....

i still don't know...i just need you to teach me how to breath the air...as i really need the air to breath...!!!...

but..if that is my faith...i will surrender to make it happen......

i P R O M I S E with my right hand :)




* i just can be me F O R E V E R ;)

4 comments:

hans said...

asal oit?

slmt menikmati buah limau sempena raya nih

Moon Death Spell said...

nape ni yunk.. just be your self...

kadang-kadang kita terlalu sibuk menjaga hati org lain sehinggakan kita lupa nak mengubati hati kita sendiri

h.a.n said...

hans :

hahaha..
batuk la ngek...taley makan limau

h.a.n said...

bulan : ntah la...