Sunday, October 17, 2010

titik noktah

i always being fooled because of love...FULLSTOP 

don't asking me why , i'm person who really easy to fall in love and person who difficult to make a move ;)
maybe i'm not a correct person for him // and right now i still miss him , i miss our memory and i miss everything about him

there are things that we don't want to happen but we have to accept,  things we don't want to know but have to learn , and people we can't live without but have to let go

love is miracle , i just need the miracle come back to me when i need it 
 don't know why , sometimes love can't make me think where is right and where is wrong // love can make me so mean , love can make me being so nice and love can make my feeling upside down .

i'm not a doctor love and i'm not good in love..being stupid when fall in love it just a part of been love //

sometimes when i walk around alone by mself , i think can find my true love , its everywhere and anywhere
please don't stuck and please don't stop // love doesn't make the world go round and love is what makes the ride go worthwhile

i just hate a person who blind because of love , including me :)


akhirnya kau pun pergi
biarkan ku disini
ternyata kau juga tak punya hati
di hati tak terperi
sedih ku telan sendiri
mau marah tapinya sama siapa


kini aku disini
cuma sendiri
tiada yang mencari
sampai hati
sampai begini
kau tak peduli
oh teganya

apakah salah dan dosaku
mengapa semua tinggalkan ku




No comments: