Saturday, August 20, 2011

dear ahmad

dear ahmad

i really miss you
i miss the time we spent together
i miss the way you cheer me up when i sad
i miss the time when i read the book when we stuck at the stupid jammed

dear ahmad

i really miss you
i miss the time i speed you up
i miss the time you bring me to having a date with him
i miss the way i feel loneliness i share with you

dear ahmad

i really miss you
i miss the bittersweet memory i ever had with you
i miss the time the stupid jpj tahan us
i miss i feel awesome when i listening my favourite songs

dear ahmad

you're my super duper great boyfriend i ever had after adam the lappy and ali the external :')

me in AHMAD when we stuck at the stupid jammed



this is AHMAD :')



your lovely girlfriend ,

hayathanizamalek

2 comments:

Larasephia said...

what happened to AHMAD?!

pink_stitchy said...

adakah en ahmad sudah pulang ke pangkuan owner dia??