Thursday, November 3, 2011

for you SAYANGKU

for you Sayangku Ringgit Malaysia , 

How are you? I hope you okay with your loves ones ;)  serious I miss you okay  , everyday I always think about you , where to find you. I need you so badly 

For your information, the reason I wrote this , because everyday I look at my  charles&keith clutch , I can't saw you :( where are you Sayangku ? 


sayangkuringgitmalaysia :)

I'm going to Japan this upcoming July , seriously I need you more sayangku, and and and and I want travel around Europe , especially Italy and London , for sure I really really really need you more sayangku Ringgit Malaysia  :( 


My Sayangku Ringgit Malaysia . Don't you have your pity on me? I need you now. I mean it okay ! please come to me , pretty please okay :'( 

This is my wishlist for my upcoming birthday , seriously I need you so badly :'( where are you Sayangku Ringgit Malaysia , I really hope I can buy flight ticket KL-PARIS for my upcoming  birthday present :) 







wishlist birthday present :)





your lovely girlfriend , 
hayathanizamalek 

1 comment:

aidaazleta said...

Silalah menabung!