Monday, November 21, 2011

#HappyBirthdayToMe 3

I'm getting old starting from today :) alhamdulillah 

thank you for all the wishes guys ! I really appreciate it :) 

special thank you :
  •  abah , mak and mama 
  • Tengku Mahkota Johor 
  • my siblings
  • my cousins 
  • my bestfriend forever 
  • my friends
  • my exboyfriends 
  • my social network friends - twitter and facebook

i hope all your pray and your wishes come true :) i really appreciate it ! serious ! 

thank you again Amir for dinner at pizza hut last night , thank you Wanee for sweet mafla and cupcakes chics , tak perlu cari mafla untuk pergi Paris this upcoming January and thank you again Aida for cute white shirt ! serious warna putih memang warna kegemaran ! thank you sue for the uitm tshirt , thank you nad for the cookies and thank you to myself , finally beli tumblr adidas untuk diri sendiri :p 


thank you abah , mak , mama , mokhtar , baharul hayat , aliff ferdauz and joe wakaka sanggup call untuk wish birthday ! serious terharu :') 

I'm sorry kalau ada yang tak layan kat bbm , twitter , message or facebook semalam :( 

no more epic date 2011 2011 for me again :') 




happy birthday to me :')






p/s 24 hours end so slow , he never wish my birthday :'(

No comments: