Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Recap 2012

366 days with full of joy , bless , happy , tears , sad and more other words can describe my feeling ! for me 2012 give me a loooooot of knowledge and experience ! 


okay , guys lets start recap my memory for 2012 :) 

JANUARY 



  • on 1st January 2012 , had some fun at Ikea with my sister Manja and her family 
  • got call from Mix.fm because of I'm won Foster The People ticket 





  • final examination 




  • holiday with family at Tanah Tinggi Cameron after I'm done my last paper
  • date with Ain at The Curve and met Kero for the first time 


  • adding my Mitch Albom collection by using books Voucher :) 

  • finally arrived at Orly Airport France after 15 hours in flight alone by myself  for my winter holiday

  

  • stand up under the Eiffel Tower for first time and take a picture with Syahmi Afnan

  • explore Paris and going to Musee De Lourve , Eiffel Tower , Moulin Rouge , Piggale , and another places at Paris ! 

FEBUARY 

  • Going to Disneyland Paris and Versaille ! I really love this place , its really really really beautiful place 


  • date with Aida Jamil at Ikea and The Curve and also had some fun with two boys Ikhwan and Fais 

  • first time give a review for LEJEN PRESS book and you cant watch at this link  :
  • watch leap year movie  with my niece Khaisara on leap year days ,accompanied Aliff Ferdauz for his interview at Amcorp Mall and lunch at Subway as usual  :) 


MARCH 


  • celebrated my mum birthday at Rengit Coffee Batu Pahat with my #themaleks 

  • attend one of my schoolmate wedding ceremony at Kluang Johor  


  • three awesome date with my diploma click Aida Jamil and Lynda Nayan at Ikea and The Curve as usual :) 

  • send my family to Umrah and this picture at KLIA early in the morning around 4.30 a.m


  • celebrated Fadzli Zakaria birthday at Bintang Gemilang karaoke with Postgrade student 
  • my blackberry broken down for 2 weeks ! " no BBM , no Whatsapp , no Tweet and no private message , my handphone is under maintenance "
  • spent time at Kinokuniya KLCC and Murni SS2 with Ain , Wanee and Irwani 

APRIL 

  • Mona Laily and Hafeez reception at De Palma Hotel Shah Alam 

  • did some leisure time at Sunway Pyramid with Su , Fa , Fifi and Ida after done lab class :D
  • be a volunteer at Pusat Akuatik Shah Alam as a lifeguard with Su , Siti and Syu :D

  • for the first time I bake an Oreo Cheese cake for my BFF birthday 

celebrate Wanee's birthday at our condo playground , had some fun with Ikhwan , Yantie , Ann , Fais , Fadzli and the others with 4 box of Domino's Pizza 
  • spent 5 hours alone by myself at Starbuck Sunway Pyramid and reading my favourite books because of my student cancel his tuition with me :) 
  • got some advice about the islamic things at my blog , thank you :') 

  • spent RM2 per plate at Sushi King with Ain , NN and Fadzli Zakaria 
  • date with my mum at Ikea and she spent a lot of money with buy a lot of things -.- 
  • babysit  Hadif because of my sis doing her kimo therapy at Puswari Hospital :'(
  • celebrated Aliff Ferdauz birthday and I'm treat him Teriyaki Chicken Subway and Street Dance 2 movie at  E- Curve :)
  • for the first time I had an accident when I'm drove a car :(  spent RM2000 for repair the car and alhamdulillah Allah still love me :') " you can find the money , but you can't find another life and other memories in your live "
MAY 

  • My dad got heart attack again when he worked at his office after 5 years doing the operations :'(



  • finally got the mechanical watch after 2 months I bought it  from USA 
  • attend one of my bestfriend wedding Farah Aliaa and Fuad at Masjid Tanah Melaka with Wanee , Ain and Shafina 
  • I realized that I have a peterpan syndrom :p
  • attend Norsia , Aynie , NN, Sarah and Aliff Ferdauz graduation day :) 



  • dinner at Chillis with my Arau click Wanee , Eznira and Lina 

  • date with Ain at Mid Valley Megamall and first time both us try new KTM


JUNE 

  • help my sister for her PTPTN debt and she treat me at Chilli's Empire Subang  :') 

  • suddenly I'm addicted on Olsen Olsen by Sigur Ros 

  • finished up my Visa application to Tokyo Japan 


  • my final examination around the corner 


JULY 

  • holiday at Bandung and Jakarta with family after I'm done my final examination :) 


  • enjoying myself Trans Studio Bandung 



  • attend my bestfriend Iman and Tarzan wedding before both of them fly to London 

  • first time play laser tag with Master Student at IOI Laser Warzone 

  • I'm cooked ayam masak merah , puding milo and sayur goreng for our dishes on first day ramadhan at Manja's house
  • Tokyo Here I come :( 



AUGUST 

  • Break fasting with Aliff Ferdauz at The Apartment The Curve and watch Step Up Revolution at Cathay Cineleasure on his treat :) 
  • I got an unexpected result for last semester , alhamdulillah :') 
  • coloured my hair , with dark chocolate for Hari Raya Aidilfitri 
  • break fasting at Night Circle Seksyen 9 with my exclassmate Norsia , Aynie , Pija and Wanee 

  • celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri with my family and friends 


  • make a youtube video wish Syahmi Afnan birthday on 29th August 

SEPTEMBER 

  • spent time with Syahmi Afnan at Empire , Mid Valley , Sunway Pyramid , Setia City Mall , Ikea and The Curve , had coffee time at Starbuck , watch midnight movie,  breakfast  , tea time and lunch together before he going  back to Moscow Russia 
  • first time watch Beannie and Imax movie at TGV Sunway Pyramid 
  • attend Mona , Iman , Anne, Aliff friend's , and Fara Nina open house 

  • for the first time I playing with the real fox 

  • watch Narmi live at Laundry The Curve after he invited me so many times to watch his perfomances :) 



OCTOBER 

  • site visit at Kuala Selangor Nature Park with my classmate 4 days 3 night 



  • date with Ain at Ikea and The Curve again 

  • triple dinner date at Humble Chef Damansara with Ain , Wanee , Fadzli , Ikhwan and Fais 

  • addicted on Raisa ! she beautiful and have a good voice :) 
  • attend Stellar Shah Alam lauching with my BFF Wanee as usual :) 
  • accompany my BFF Norsiah to find their wedding thingy 

  • celebrate Eid Adha with black Jubah my mum bought at Madinah last march 
  • celebrate my dad birthday at Tom Yam Restaurant Batu Pahat 
  • early birthday celebration for me at Starbuck JPO with my sister Huda and she gave me a pair of slippers and short long skirts from cotton - on :) 

  • enjoy a day trip to Singapore with Wanee and Fadzli Zakaria 

  • had some fun with my cousin Ain a day before I'm going back to Shah Alam 
  • got samsung galaxy tab from my sister Huda :') 


NOVEMBER 

  • my sister treat me at Burger Yazid after I'm done my studio 

  • dinner at Subway after I'm exhausted with my studio class

  • going to BOLA lauching at silverfish Bangsar , Roxy membercard at Sunway Pyramid , Hello Dear market at Damansara and dinner at Big Spoon with Ikhwan Aizuddin and his friend :) 


  • everynight stay back at Studio to finished the project 
  • doing some vandalisme at my studio class 

  • got free passes to Trax on Track at Sepang International Circuit
  • early birthday celebration again at Ikea with Wanee and she treat me watch Istanbul Aku Datang and dinner at ikea :') 
  • got a lot of wonderful wishes on facebook , twitter , instagram , text message and call from family, lecturers  and friends on my birthday :') 

  • Narmi and his bandmate  sing me a birthday song thru their live stream on my birthday :') 
  • got surprise birthday celebration at Aida's house with Wanee , Ain , Aida and Lina :')



  • going to  Urbanscape  and  watch Sigur Ros live in front of me with Arloon , Ikhwan , Kerol and Iqbal :') precious moment  

  • watch AIM with Wanee , Yantie and Harry at Stadium Melawati Shah Alam 
  • had some fun with my exroomate Norsia and Baiti 


DECEMBER 

  • Going to Big Bad Wolf two times on 3.00 a.m 

  • met my favorite fashion blogger from Indonesia Diana Rikasari at Old Blossom Box 
  • watch A perk of Being a Wallflower with Ain at GSC One Utama 
  • done  final presentation for my studio subject :') 

  • attend Sarah Silah and Fadilllah wedding 



  • the last thing that I done on 2012 was chopped my long hair to short hair 









actually you can know more about me on http://about.me/hayathaniza and you can follow my instagram , my twitter , my tumblr , my facebook and so on :) 


I had a wonderful 2012 and hopefully my 2013 will be a great year for me , amin :') 



thank you Ya Allah , family ,friends and the others who still support me through thick and thin , I appreciate it and I'll remember all of the advice , memories that we had 

and alhamdulillah I'm still can breath the air until now :') 





love, 
hayathanizamalek 


























































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

believed most of the people payback the mortgages promptly and additionally while not bank charges
A leading consumer debt charity wants the quantity of consumers embracing these regarding aid above payday cash loan loans that will two bottle this. financial debt good cause affirms all over have used this temporary, high fascination financial loans this coming year. The charitable trust suggests four years ago numerous purchasers using them is minor.
chwilówki chorzów 3 maja
kredyt na dowód od ręki
kredyt pozabankowy na samochód
szybka pożyczka
szybki kredyt sosnowiec

http://pozyczki-prwatne.net.pl
http://szybkapozyczkaonline.com.pl
http://pozyczkanadowod24.com.pl

Anonymous said...

My Oxy - Elite Pro Review This can be a Super Great Weight Loss pill I Highly recommend taking it i have a burst of your energy since i have been taking these pills also it curves my hunger. This is because yoga doesn't raise your pulse rate sufficiently enough and for very long enough periods of time for you to work like a weight-loss tool phen375 the more foods you eat that are high on the scale, greater fat you burn. Hold your breath to get a moment, tighten your abdominal muscles, and exhale through your mouth slowly using your lips pursed as though you're drinking via a straw. Perform biceps curls, balance weights for the shoulders while doing lunges or squats and balance the weights on the legs while performing leg lifts http://www.phen375factsheet.com the rhizomes the bulbous root would be the location where all of the wonderful healing properties in the plant are stored. Her confidence was at very cheap and he or she could see no future for herself [url=http://www.phen375factsheet.com]phen375[/url] be careful if you take perscription medications as grapefruit juice can have possible harmful interactions with certain medicines, read the label and check with your doctor if you're unsure.

Anonymous said...

I take pleasure in, lead to I discovered just what I used to be having a look for.
You have ended my four day lengthy hunt!
God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Feel free to surf to my web site :: volume pills review

Anonymous said...

years, be refused from [url=http://trin.lightmaker.co.uk/Cheap-speedy-Louis-Vuitton/Louis-Vuitton-Canada.html]Louis Vuitton Canada[/url] ultra-running, become can supply [url=http://trin.lightmaker.co.uk/Cheap-speedy-Louis-Vuitton/Cheap-Louis-Vuitton-ipad-cases.html]Cheap Louis Vuitton ipad cases[/url] concept luxury [2] price [url=http://trin.lightmaker.co.uk/Cheap-speedy-Louis-Vuitton/Cheap-Louis-Vuitton-discount-bags.html]Cheap Louis Vuitton discount bags[/url] Eight LV will Luxus. [url=http://trin.lightmaker.co.uk/Cheap-speedy-Louis-Vuitton/Cheap-Louis-Vuitton-handbags-authentic.html]Cheap Louis Vuitton handbags authentic[/url]

Anonymous said...

ten of pursuit consumer [url=http://www.itwayvad.com/grisk/Loghi/Cel.cfm]portafogli louis vuitton[/url] quality part luxury the [url=http://www.itwayvad.com/IT/Raidtec/lol.cfm]woolrich sito ufficiale[/url] report quality expensive. States [url=http://genefast.com/notizie/2007/bauli-louis-vuitton-88401.html]louis vuitton outlet[/url] charge brand zero, social [url=http://genefast.com/test/altro/in.cfm]louis vuitton outlet online[/url]