Tuesday, May 7, 2013

no title




Dear Allah 

thank you give me another chances in my life , and Alhamdulillah , I really glad I still can breath the air and I know I have a time to me to be close to you , and I really know everything happen have a reason , I was cry when I read the terjemahan Alquraan , I really thankful that you give me just a little test and I know I can handle it ! I still live in positive world right ? 

Dear Aunty , 

thank you for every single things that you told me yesterday , you such an awesome mum ! and yes no doubt about it , and yes I makes a lot of mistakes and I really hope I can change , Inyallah ! I really grateful that we met yesterday and we had a long conversation about that ! I wrote this entry because of I don't know how to thank to you ! and seriously I cried a lot last night and I had a conversation with my mum , and I feel relieved after I told everything to her ! 

Dear Aunty , 

thanks again , you make me realize about anything else, I know I'm not a good person and I will learn to be a good person for dunia and akhirat !




We make mistakes. We hurt others.

 We lie. We cheat. We cry. We sing. 

We dance. We hurt. We laugh. We run. 

We climb. We fall. We are human





love
hayathanizamalek 

5 comments:

aidaazleta said...

Alhamdulillah :')

pink_stitchy said...

who that aunty? if you don't mind telling me.

h.a.n said...

aida - :')

ain - Syahmi's mum

tenku butang said...

kat mana ni? cantiklah..

h.a.n said...

header kat atas ke ? ni kat versailles :)