Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TMI Tag by Ayeen Kadir

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing?
     an office wear because I'm still at the office :)
2: Ever been in love?
     yup! 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
    yes! and sometimes its still stuck in my head 
4: How tall are you?
    168cm
5: How much do you weigh?
    51kg
6: Any tattoos?
    nope 
7: Any piercings?
    nope, i just hate it 
8: OTP?
    i'm in love with John Mayer and Katy Perry relationship 
9: Favorite show?
    How I Met Your Mother , New Girls and so so so so many ! 
10: Favorite bands?
     Arctic Monkeys, 30 second to mars, the beatles, the kooks, the strokes, damn it ! I have so many favourite b
     bands to list out here ;) 
11: Something you miss? .
      i miss travelling ! 
12: Favorite song?
      littlest things by lily allen 
13: How old are you?
      20++++
14: Zodiac sign?
      scorpio 
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
      who will love me same as much I love him 
16: Favorite Quote?
      each person feel pain in his own way, each has his own scars 
17: Favorite actor?
     Johnny Depp for sure ! 
18: Favorite color?
      orange and black 
19: Loud music or soft?
      soft music much better but sometimes I love to sing loud 
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
      borders and ikea 
21: How long does it take you to shower?
      around 20 minutes 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
      half and hour 
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
      nope! hihihi
24: Turn on?
       who have same taste of music with me ;) 
25: Turn off?
      who can respect a woman and dont have a humanity and make a stupid jokes 
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
      because i love music 
27: Fears?
      snack maybe 
28: Last thing that made you cry?
      high fever 
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
      I dont know, for few years back I never said I love you ! sigh 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
      hayathaniza - its my social network name 
31: Last book you read?
      games of thrones 
32: The book you're currently reading?
      games of thrones 
33: Last show you watched?
      how i met  your mother 
34: Last person you talked to?
      my bestfriend ! who really curious about my relationship :p
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
      my bestfriend 
36: Favorite food?
      ice cream 
37: Place you want to visit?
      iceland 
38: Last place you were?
      mid valley mega mall 
39: Do you have a crush?
     yes! for sure ! 
40: Last time you kissed someone?
      I cant remember 
41: Last time you were insulted?
     hurmmmmm
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
      vanila 
43: What instruments do you play??
      keyboard and guitar 
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
      necklace 
45: Last sport you played?
      oh no ! should I said walking ?
46: Last song you sang?
      goodbye kiss by kasabian
47: Favorite chat up line?
     I dont have any too ayeen :p 
48: Have you ever used it?
     nope 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
      my sister 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
      youuuuuuuuuuuuuu and do tag me too on your blog 

No comments: